Forum

[Sticky] Internet Selling: Tayormi’s Journey To 100k in 28Days  

RSS

Ajiboye Temitope
Member Admin
12/11/2017 3:31 pm  

Ehm, So this is how you are going to format your progress and journey and document what you are doing everyday.

Introduction:

My Name is Ajiboye Temitope Oluwatayomi. This is my Internet Selling Journey to making 100k in 28 Days.

Goals: Create my own information product and make my first 100k in 28 Days from sales.

For Example, if I want to post on what I have done today then I’d do something like:

Day 1 – 11/7/2017

Task: Niche Research. Find winning keyword.

Action: I used www.keywordshitter.com to research my niche and I see that I am pretty interested in doing the health niche.

Keywords Found: 10

Keywords Interested in: 5

I will narrow it down a little bit and see how difficult these keywords are. I ran another research on those keywords and I found a keyword I could work on.

Conclusion: Task Achieved

Day 2 – 12/7/2017

Task: Broaden my Keyword and make some research and get contents for my winning keyword.

Action: Made some google search and also watched some videos. Also made some notes in my One Note application. I think I should have 2 pages of content as I speak.

Conclusion: Task underway.

And so on and so forth. You can also attach images as proof of what you did.

Your tag should be the “Internet Selling Challenge” and “28dayschallenge”

www.passivemoneysystems.com

ReplyQuote
Ajiboye Temitope
Member Admin
12/11/2017 3:32 pm  

An Update to
Day 1: 11/10/2017
Task: Finding Niche and Topic Ideas.
Action: Found a Niche in the health niche called “Cure Stretch Marks”. I found up to 8 Interesting Keywords that I am interested in. I also found another niche which I am interested in as well. It is called “Whiten Your Teeth” niche. Found some interesting Topic Keywords under it and will explore more in Day 2. I used the following tools www.keywordshitter.com Google Keyword Planner www.answerthepublic.com
Time Spent: 2 Hours
Conclusion: Day 1 seems productive and in Day 2, I will be more targeted in my approach

ReplyQuote
Ajiboye Temitope
Member Admin
14/11/2017 10:23 am  

Day 2 - 11/11/2017

Task: Find more targeted niche and get topic ideas.

Action: Decide to bore down my niche a little bit and so I took some of the keywords I got from Day 1 and did a little research on it. I found more interesting topics they people were searching for and also found some of the problems they actually encounter in the topic so I have drafted up to 5 of these problems so I can use them as topics for my product as this will probably prompt them to buy my product.

Conclusion: Task Achieved.

ReplyQuote
Ajiboye Temitope
Member Admin
14/11/2017 10:33 am  

Day 3 - 12/11/2017

Task: Test for profitability of the Keyword Topics I got in Day 2

Action: I have gotten some keyword on Day 2 so I will be needing to test for profitability of those niche. I need to know if there is some activity on that topic. I want to be able to answer. Is there an audience for this niche? What Social Media activity is on that topic? If I am to promote that on Facebook, are there any existing pages, groups, campaigns for this niche?

Conclusion: Found that there are activities on the keywords. Looks profitable.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register