Abu Abdullaah road in Internet selling Challenge to make 100k in 28days  

RSS

Abu Abdullaah
13/11/2017 8:31 am  

How to make your own 100k in 28days through Internet selling challenge 

ReplyQuote
Abu Abdullaah
13/11/2017 8:41 am  

Welcome to Abu Abdullaah road in Internet selling Challenge to make 100k in 28days

First of all

Introduction:

My Name is Ayoola Muideen Babatunde (prefer Abu Abdullaah) . This is my Internet Selling Journey to making 100k in 28 Days.

Goals: Create my own information product and make my first 100k in 28 Days from sales.

Day 1 – 11/7/2017

Task: Niche Research. Find winning keyword.

Action: I used www.keywordshitter.com to research my niche and I see that I am pretty interested in doing the health niche.(natural cure for ulcer) 

Keywords Found: numerous 

Keywords Interested in: 20

I will narrow it down a little bit and see how difficult these keywords are. I ran another research on those keywords and I found a keyword I could work on.

Conclusion: Task Achieved

Day 2 – 12/7/2017

Task: Broaden my Keyword and make some research and get contents for my winning keyword.

Action: Made some google search and also watched some videos. Also made some notes in my One Note application. I think I should have 2 pages of content as I speak.

Conclusion: Task accomplished 

ReplyQuote
Ajiboye Temitope
Member Admin
13/11/2017 8:51 am  

Thanks for adding. I am following

www.passivemoneysystems.com

ReplyQuote
Abu Abdullaah
14/11/2017 10:24 pm  

Day 3 - 13/11/2017

Task: Profitability test on the Keywords topic I got in Day 2

Action: I have jotted some 
keywords on Day 2 so I will have to test for profitability of those niche on Facebook, I need to know if there is some activity on that topic there and likewise I would want to be able to answer. Is there an audience for this niche? What Social Media activity is on that topic? Cuz I am to promote that on Facebook, are there any existing pages, groups, campaigns for this niche on Facebook already ?

Conclusion:I  found out that there were lots of  activities on the keywords. So it seems  profitable.

ReplyQuote
Abu Abdullaah
16/11/2017 5:57 am  

Day 4: 15/11/17 

Task:Changing of my challenge topic

Action:I actually have to change my topic because I so much believe that people would want to get rid of any thing that causes a physiological changes to the epidermal layer (skin) unlike my initial topic which was aimed at " Natural cure for ulcer" but now I want to go in for "natural cure for pimples and acne" and I found that these two "pimples and acne" seems to be irritating to those who have them on their body, so this seems to be profitable

I made use of Facebook, simple audience.com to make a search on this niche and also Google

Conclusion : mission accomplished and set for how to get resource materials for my digital product

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register