Forum

Internet selling: Ilyas's journey to 100 interested buyers/followers/audience in 28 days.  

RSS

mrIlyasofficial
12/11/2017 11:57 pm  

Introduction:

My Name is Ilyas Akinbola with WhatsApp name Ilyas A. This is my Internet Selling Journey to build community around my niche and product in 28days.

Goals: Create my own information product on neck bumps treatments and get up to 100 people interested in my digital product.

Day 1 - Friday 10/7/2017.

Task: Niche Research. Find winning keyword. As a hair stylist, I'm trying to focus on 2 sub niches, one after the other though. The two niches are:

1. Neck bumbs removal
  2. Spray hair relaxer that softens and darkens the hair.

Action: I used Google keyword tool and keywordshitter.com to find winning keywords for my first focused niche (neck bumps removal).

I was able to come up with 9 winning keywords that are related to my niche.

Day 2 - Saturday 11/07/2017

Task: Further my research on keywords to be used.

Action: As described in the day 2 challenge video, I furthered my research to see more winning keywords with the use of keyword shutter tool. I was able to find some other hidden keywords that could be helpful.

It's through this keyword research that I found that that it not too known as "neck bumps", but "Razor bumps" or "ingrown hair".

I furthered my research and found out that cucumber and aloe Vera can be used to prepare the physical product for Razor bumps.

Day 3- Sunday 13/7/2017.

Task: Dig down my niche using some of the keywords I found in day 2 on Facebook and Twitter. This is to check weather many people are interested in my niche, and they are finding solutions to Razor bumps on their necks.

Action: I searched for 3 different keywords on Facebook and did not get any impressive result. People are not really talking about it. I found just 2 pages that talk about Razor bumps, and the one that has the highest like Jason 635 page likes - which is not too good to me.

I used twitter also, find some hash tags about Razor bumps, no "retweet" or "replies" for the tweets I found.

Conclusion - I don't feel happy with the result, and feel like quitting that niche. 

Edited: 2 years  ago

ReplyQuote
Ajiboye Temitope
Member Admin
13/11/2017 6:39 am  

Wow. This is so cool. Your journey is so detailed. I am following.

www.passivemoneysystems.com

ReplyQuote
mrIlyasofficial
15/11/2017 7:47 am  

Day 3- Sunday 13/7/2017.

Task: Dig down my niche using some of the keywords I found in day 2 on Facebook and Twitter. This is to check weather many people are interested in my niche, and they are finding solutions to Razor bumps on their necks.

Action: I searched for 3 different keywords on Facebook and did not get any impressive result. People are not really talking about it. I found just 2 pages that talk about Razor bumps, and the one that has the highest like Jason 635 page likes - which is not too good to me.

I used twitter also, find some hash tags about Razor bumps, no "retweet" or "replies" for the tweets I found.

Conclusion - I don't feel happy with the result, and feel like quitting that niche. 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register